Future travel plans? For one less worry prior to travel, contact PEI Home Check to ensure your home is safe and secure while you are away. Advance booking can be made up to 6 months prior to departure.
- Visually inspect the outside of the home for signs of: weather damage, vandalism, break and enter
- Visually inspect inside each level of the home for signs of: water leaks, freezing or burst pipes and sewer/sump backup
- Collect any mail, packages and/or flyers left at the front door
- Check that the home is not without heat in the heating season
- Check that fridges and freezers are functioning
- Plant watering
- Cat care: Including feeding, providing water and litter scooping (additional fees apply)
- Bird/Fish care also available
During each visit a date & time stamped photo of the outside and inside of the home will be emailed directly to you, to keep for your records as proof of visit. A checklist of services performed will also be left at the home each visit.
You will be notified immediately if any issues arise.
Why Do I Need PEI Home Check?
We recommend that you always check with your home insurance provider to ensure you understand the requirements of your coverage.
Proof of bonding / insurance and an up-to-date criminal background check available on request.